Followers

8.23.2010

I Want You Back Too DirecTV, But We Just Can't Be Together

Dear DirecTv,

It’s nice to hear from you and I’m glad you’re doing well. Things are good here too. But please, you can’t keep contacting me like this. Look, I know we had a great relationship and I really enjoyed the time we spent together. You taught me a lot about myself. If fact you taught me how to love. I never knew how wonderful TV could be until you came along.

Believe me when I say that I want you back too, but our relationship is over for now. You’ve got to comes to grips with that. I have. I’ve moved on to another home entertainment provider. I know they aren’t as good for me as you were, but there’s nothing I can do right now. This is the way it has to be. The long distance thing just can’t work. I don’t have a clear view of the southern sky so I can’t receive your beautiful satellite signal the way I used to. I don’t like it anymore than you do, but we have to move on with our lives.

Focus on your current customers. Give them the love and affection you showered on me. Maybe someday we’ll be able to get back together, when I’m ready to love again, but not right now. Please stop sending me offers to come back to you. It’s just too painful.


Sincerely,

Chris Vanasdalan

P.S. - Thank you for the Christmas card. It was very thoughtful.

No comments:

Post a Comment